For all booking enquiries please use the enquiry form at the bottom of the homepage. If you have any questions please email (insert email) or call +44 (0) 7725 336713/01304 729360.
Rates – weekly and per night
- now to 26 October 2013 £400 per week
- 2 November 2013 to 5 April 2014 (excluding Xmas, New Year, February half term & October half term – see below for dates) £310 per week
- 19 April to 29 June 2014 £400 per week
- 29 June to 30 August 2014 £550 per week
- 30 August to 25 October 2014 £400 per week
- 1 November to 20 December 2014 £325 per week
Peak holiday periods 2013
- October half term (26 October to 2 November 2013) £430 per week
- Xmas and New Year (21 December to 4 January 2013) £490 per week
Peak holiday periods 2014
- February half term (15 to 22 February 2014) £350 per week
- Easter (5 April to 19 April 2014) £430 per week
- May half term (24 May to 31 May 2014) £430 per week
- October half term (25 October to 1 November 2014) £430 per week
- Xmas and New Year (20 December 2014 to 3 January 2015) £510 per week
NB: Prices may be subject to change; during peak holiday periods only weekly bookings are accepted with the exception of February half term. Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday and arrival is from 4.00pm and departure is at 12 noon.
Per night – £70 (Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs); £85 (Fri/Sat/Sun) – minimum 3 night stay
The price includes a welcome basket, linen and towels (changed weekly for stays of more than one week), all electricity and heating and basic household items including bin bags, washing up liquid, tea towels, toilet paper and basic condiments.
Dogs are charged at £20 per dog (maximum of 2).
Payment via cheque, paypal??, bank account transfer or international bank transfer.
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking/within 7 days of our response to your booking enquiry. The final balance is payable no later than 6 weeks before the holiday begins. When the holiday is booked within 6 weeks of arrival then the full amount is payable immediately.
A £100 refundable security deposit is required at the same time as the final balance payment. This security deposit will be refunded within one week of departure subject to no loss, damage or breakages.
Terms and conditions
Bookings are made on condition that the cottage is looked after and remains in the condition that you find it. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions (as a link) which you should read before making a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until you have paid the deposit and received a confirmation email.